Pray Day For Schools is a day when schools across Europe and around the world are the focus of prayer. An initiative of Pray For Schools, it takes place annually on the third Tuesday of November and this year’s date is Tuesday 20 November. Pray Day is for all types of school from nursery to sixth form, and is for pupils, school staff, governors, parents, church leaders, youth workers and anyone else concerned about children and young people. It would be great if as many of our supporters as possible could be involved with this, especially joining us in prayer (wherever you may be) for MK’s schools on Pray Day.
- Visit the Pray For Schools website to register as an individual or a group if you regularly pray for a school already
- Visit the Pray For Schools website to sign up to pray for your local school and look at the guidelines on how to pray for your local school
- Join us at our monthly prayer gathering at Bridge House on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 10.15am where we pray for the work of Bridgebuilder (next date is Wednesday 14th November)
- It would be great to hear of your hopes and plans to pray for specific schools in Milton Keynes on Pray Day For Schools – our contact for this is Grace Hume
- Sign up below to receive a prayer email reminder with a suggestion of what to pray for each day during the week around Pray Day For Schools (19 – 23 November)
Thank you for your praying.